Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Shattered

Still Horde, Still Dark Iron

For those of us that are still on Dark Iron, there are a few of us that are becoming active again. I've started another unaffiliated guild since at the time no one from the MadCast one was active. I believe it is @MadCast Maday or @MadCast: LTTelamon that hold the GM and Officer spots on the previous guild if that is something we would like to reactivate. If not, come join me in the mean time and smash alliance.

Respectfully,

DK Nation

I'll be playing the new expac. My characters (Horde) are on Kil'Jaeden and Ursin. I'm probably going to move (1) character and boost another to the same server. I prefer to high end raid, so whatever that works out to be , I'm going to try doing that with MC members.

I'd like to do some of that, we'll see how recruiting for my guild does. but if you dont want to take a chance on it failing, i know that @MadCast: Stan has a functional guild that he might be able to get you in. I dont think he can promise raiding spots though.

9 hours ago, MadCast: Shattered said:

I'd like to do some of that, we'll see how recruiting for my guild does. but if you dont want to take a chance on it failing, i know that @MadCast: Stan has a functional guild that he might be able to get you in. I dont think he can promise raiding spots though.

I can garauntee that if you join the guild I'm in, you will get to TRIAL for a raiding spot for my raid team. I'm one of the raid team leaders for the guild I'm in. It's <Toast> on Area-52 Horde. If you want to trial, let me know, and I'll get it set up when the new raid content drops.

This is NOT a MadCast affiliated guild. There isn't much language other than usual cursing, but there is also no favoritism. This guild mythic raids and is a mega guild. There are 16 active raid teams, so if my time slot doesn't work for you, others should. All of that being said, the only MadCast link to this guild is the fact that I (a Full Member here) can get you in. If you can't hold your own in raids, then you'll be removed from the raid team, but not the guild. You are free to apply for any and all of the other raid teams. You can PM me here or send me a message on Discord to get info to their website.

I will eventually transfer a character over just depends on funds but i started a new one on dark iron need an invite 

Awards