Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Parmejon Cheese

My BF1/EA/ORGIN experience

So I bought BF1 a couple weeks ago while it was on sale for $15... I played it for a couple days and really started to enjoy it... THEN in the middle of the night the game was randomly refunded to me by EA. After having an online chat with someone for 30 mins... I was able to talk to someone on the phone. THEN after 90 MINS on the phone with them... They admitted that this happened to a number of other people too. Their solution was for me to REPURCHASE the game at FULL PRICE and then they would LOOK INTO THE POSSIBILITY of refunding me.

Very frustrating... Out of principle I am having a hard time wrapping my head around giving them any more of my money...

Awards

I'm totally with you there. At the very least they should be able to refund the difference if you were to opt to purchase it at full price.

However, you could consider waiting for BFV. I have a suspicion that those of us that were playing BF1 heavily lately will be picking that up after we're sure it isn't going to be an EA flop.

I have had many poor expiriences with EA similar to this one, mostly on xbox. Their option after a 2-3 hour talk about me getting my game back or even my membership verified, was to "talk to Microsoft". Bullshit. U are just gonna have to keep hagling them until you get your game back. Trust me, it'll happen. I had to do something similar about my PC to dell. Big comapnies have a lot to give, so it shouldn't take you long to get ur game back plus some in-game credits/currency/EA credits.

Awards

Had a buddy who is a huge FIFA 18 player have his account randomly lock up on him and block him out of Ultimate Team. Took him a couple weeks to get to someone who would actually help, but they did and helped him very well. I'd say persistence tends to wear anyone down until you get what you want XD

I have an eternal burning hatred for EA. I used to play Star Wars: The old republic back in its glory days... well long story short they permabanned my account of 3 years for something I didn't do but their "experts" said I did. Didn't matter how many people from their support staff I talked to nothing could be done about it. Sucks to suck and now I do my best to avoid purchasing any of their products.

Awards