StargazerLilli

Intro: StargazerLili

Hoi! I'm StargazerLilli but please call me Lilli. I'm 20 years old and a huge nerd. I'm a huge artist and been trying to get my name put for it. I play a bunch of DnD and league. I also play overwatch on xbox one. I love playing with other people and taking advice and generally applying it. Even though I have only been playing league for a year. Really short amount of time. :P I have taught about three new people the basic of league and a few tips and tricks and really enjoyed doing so. 

I dont have any animals but I love majority of animals. I tend to pretty shy at first apperence but if you get me on a topic I know I will go on for as long as you let me. Even though i can be opinionated at times I'll always listen to what others have to say. I'm almost always down for just chatting and a game of league.

I found madcast through a friend of my on league. Temptedangel was talking about it and i wanted to check it out. I have played league for about a year now and fell in love with the game. I resently got back from a long break of not having league at all and is great to get back into it. I do a lot of practice for rank all the time by myself and understand a lot of mechanical aspects of champions. Im just bad at putting it into practice. Im looking to become a full member cause i would love to play lot more people. I play mainly mid-lane mages and miss fortune but want to learn a long list of champions. Im really motivate and work hard. Im tend to be on the more passive side about being social but ill try to be more on top of being online and available.

My time on league usually runs from 3:00 am CDT to around 8:00 pm CDT with four to five 30 mins breaks. I read through madcast CoC already and I fully abide by it already.

P.S. I do want to apologize for any spelling or grammer mistakes as im terrible at both. 

Edited by StargazerLilli

I recently joined the discord so I'll be watching there. As well as you can get a hold of me on league easily. I'm really looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people. :)

Edited by StargazerLilli

Welcome Lilli! I look forward to getting some games in with you. 

7 hours ago, StargazerLilli said:

Im looking to become a full member cause i would love to play lot more people.

Also, does this mean you would like to apply for Full Membership now? We try to get people to explicitly state that they are applying before kicking off the candidacy process so that no one is accidently put into something that they don't want to start quite yet XD.

Always good to hear our community is getting new people and that people enjoy their time here.  looking forward to talking to you.  catch me on League any time.  Welcome to the group

Awards

33 minutes ago, StargazerLilli said:

Yes. I would like to apply to vecome a full member. Sry for not being a bit clearer on that. :P

All good! No worries! Here's the information you need to get started:

You are now a candidate for full membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag as in [C] StargazerLilli. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a full member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast: StargazerLilli tag. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

You have been assigned the following FM+ to mentor you through the candidacy process: MadCast: RacerDelux. Please attempt to contact your mentor in the next few days. They will be looking for you as well. They will be your primary resource for community related questions and will have a mid-candidacy check in about two weeks into the candidacy period.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

* Please familiarize yourself with the MadCast Code of Conduct that all must abide by. Check out the New to MadCast section for more useful information!

* Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will find it interesting as well. Being active on the forums is a good habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.

* Join us on Discord! Even if you don't have a mic you're welcome to listen in. Being active on Discord and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community!
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Cy5WX6B

* Use the same name on both the forums, Discord, and in-game when possible. If not possible make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating full membership and they can't give positive reviews for you if they don't know who you are.

* Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam

If you are having a problem please attempt to contact your mentor first if they are available. If not please contact an RFM or SFM. If a Staff member is needed the admins will consult them. A list of admins can be found at this link.

Last but not least the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on can be found here.

Oh good, you found out what to do. I was asleep yesterday when you asked me what time the event was. Or was it the event title you needed to know? I dont remember. But yeah, glad you found it. Sorry I forgot to tell you how to get to it yesterday after telling you about it. xD

Welcome! Good luck! If you ever want to play an ARAM just hop in a channel I'm in. Kind of taking a break from norms / competitive SR modes (unless I'm drunk and a glutton for punishment), I tend to get tilted when playing those so I'm just avoiding it... but I'll do ARAMs at any time.