Sign in to follow this  
Krokaine

Mephisto power players

Johanna/Maiev/Mephisto might be a power trio.

Back that up with a Leoric sidelaner bringing Entomb to teamfights.  Slap on a support that can pull off some UH OH heals and contribute CC like Stukov/Malfurion/Deckard.  That's a comp for any control point or king of the hill map.

He's very strong in the 3v3, 4v4, 5v5's. capable of doing, probably more damage than Guldan, but sacrificing sustainability and CC for mobility and outplay. 

The only 4 picks I've had problems with, or might in theory, are Varian, Chogall, Tracer, and Tassadar. I could see Lucio and DB Genji being an issue, but most of them X-strike away before I kill them. 

One of Mephisto's weakest points is his waveclear is abysmal compared to other mages because of his long cd's relying on you hitting other heroes to lower them. This goes same to camp taking. 

He's extremely strong in the hands of someone who can position properly but to those who can't I would suggest a different mage.