MadCast: majorhoward

Monty Python's Holy Grail Drinking Game

So, I don't know if this is something anyone would be interested (get your asses in here Baal and Prince, as of now you are the drinking buddy list, but i'd love to add to it) but i was thinking of putting together a MadCast Drinking game over Monty Python's Holy Grail.
Looking to see if there is anyone interested in having a laugh and getting absolutely slattered.
Looking forward to it, here are the rules I'd be playing by (and hoping everyone else would be joining me within these rules.)
http://www.drinkingfor.com/Games/CADD55C871F840CAB50B6C9F94C68F6B/Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail

Edited by MadCast: majorhoward

Awards

I would HAPPILY do this as long as we could plan in advance so I actually have alcohol here. I'm hopefully assuming this is more "drink some of your beer/etc." as opposed to "take a shot when ___"? Also is there any way we could narrow the rules down so it's easier to remember or follow? I feel like I'd be too busy worrying about them to actually enjoy the movie ;-;

Edit: my mother also wants to join in and had quite a laugh when I showed her the "rules"

Edited by MadCast: Kitty Stark

Awards

I'm down for this. 

Now, my definition of 'drink' for this type of game is a large swallow/gulp of beer. If we drink on all of these like that, there will be alcohol poisoning lol.

Should we roll dice to see which of these we're going to do, or take turns on the drinking with all rules? Alternatively, we could just take out some of the more ridiculous ones, like 34. (That's 40 drinks all by itself)

Either way, @MadCast: majorhoward you should definitely be calling for the drinks each time we hit one of the rules lol.

First of all, Kitty, don't worry about the rules, i'll take care of making sure everyone keeps up, and yes, i'm sure nobody would mind your mother joining in, and secondly, Rife, myself and a few of my mates have played this faithful to every rule, and taking large gulps of beer and or shots for every rule, and we're still alive (mostly)

Awards

how does, say, the night of the 19th work for everybody

Also, anybody that survives playing by the proper rules will officially be added to the drinking buddies list.

Awards

13 hours ago, MadCast: majorhoward said:

how does, say, the night of the 19th work for everybody

Also, anybody that survives playing by the proper rules will officially be added to the drinking buddies list.

No way I can do this on a Wednesday night, I'd have to call out the next day for sure. Would the 21st or the 22nd work?

(I always endeavor to play by the proper rules of course. Is there an intermission for pee break? I have a feeling it will be needed to make room for more beer)

I'm sure it could be arranged for the 21st, or 22nd, and aye, we can make time for a SHORT pee break intermission, nowhere near long enough for some of the more wishy washy players to get sober though. 

Awards