Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: tacobellah

BIG NEWS!!!!!!

So as a few of you know I have recently been processing out of the Air Force and my last day was supposed to be Thursday, well long story short when I made E5 I put in my application to stay in which was initially denied by my squadron leadership. well I got a call today and the wing commander approved my application!!!!!!! that means I am staying in the military! It is super rare that the wing commander would approve it after my squadron commander didn't so I am super lucky. I cant even express how excited I am but that being I have a lot to do to prove myself. I will have a fitness test at the end of this month  and leadership school next month. I will still be on and around some but not as much as I have the last couple of weeks. Wish me luck everyone and thanks for all the support I have here <3

Awards

Thank you all so much!!!!

29 minutes ago, MadCast: Lurama said:

Congrats and best of luck. If you find yourself at AFRL, AFIT, or WPAFB feel free to give me a shout! Obviously there's loads of airfields across the country, but just in case ;)

we are stationed in OK right now but praying for orders soon haha 

Awards

Holy crap Taco!  Glad to hear some good news.  I know you were kinda bummed with how things ended up going but now it seems like its worked out in your favor.  Good luck on all the extra training / schooling and stuff.  

Awards

On 10/5/2018 at 10:44 PM, MadCast: tacobellah said:

GUYSSSSSS I'm down 7 lbs since Tuesday (yes I'm eating, just watching it and working my ass off). I may actually be able to do this <3

That's super awesome for both of these bits of news! I'm so happy for you!

<3