Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: majorhoward

Continued Film Drinking Games

So, Lads, after what i would consider a decent turnout to my former event, the Monty Python Holy Grail drinking game, and after a few people got in touch with me about doing more such events, i thought that I might want to turn it into a monthly event, (some peoples' livers need time to recover after all) . 
In particular, i was encouraged to set up one for this month, before Halloween, which unfortunately i shall be unable to do,  but I got in touch with MadCast: Baal, and he said that if a date could be arranged that worked for him, he would be okay with hosting this month's iteration. 
If anyone is interested in either a, making this a monthly event, either on a set date, or when it can work for the majority of people, or b, even just in the short term doing this before all hallow's eve, post here for either case, and we'll try to work something out

Awards

I would love to be able to attend this if my schedule permits. In the past, I’ve been a part of a few Halloween movie nights and have a couple of movie series that work well with the goal you guys have. 

I strongly reccomend the Evil Dead series, specifically Army of Darkness. We set up our drinking parameters at the beginning, and had a great time throughout the whole film. 

Drink everytime you witness a “Campbell-ism” for example. 

AoD has more of a humour lean, while still being slightly spooky. It’s a great time for everyone. 

I'm interested in general but not a big fan of the horror film genre so I may sit this one out. That being said, my own non-alcoholic event is tomorrow and I think that perhaps us alternating one of these every 2 weeks could be good spacing and appeal to wider audiences. What are your thoughts Howard?

Awards

Well, people would tend to prefer this event on a Friday or a Saturday night, time to recover and all, for the weaker among us.
Speaking of which, if anyone is interested, I know this is short notice, but I've managed to get myself free tonight if anyone is game for a good time with films and alcohol. 

Awards

48 minutes ago, MadCast: majorhoward said:

Well, people would tend to prefer this event on a Friday or a Saturday night, time to recover and all, for the weaker among us.
Speaking of which, if anyone is interested, I know this is short notice, but I've managed to get myself free tonight if anyone is game for a good time with films and alcohol. 

Oof that is short notice. I'll try to be there though. 

At what time exactly? 

Edited by MadCast: Wazap