Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Aeryx

League of Learning 10-11-2018

Hey all,

Thursday we will be having our weekly League of Learning session at 9 P.M. EST.   This is our second week of four on our newest topic - Kiting and attack move.  This week I'd like everyone to pick a champion that focus on the topic at hand (that needs to be taken into account in picks and bans).  Kiting is important for EVERY lane and relevant to the entire game; junglers kite to avoid camp damage, ADCs (well, that SHOULD be self explanatory), Top and Mid both kite to kill and stay alive.  To properly kite you must employ a basic mechanic of LoL; the attack move also known as orb walking.   Below is some reference material to get us started on this topic.  If you have anything to add please post below.  Previous sessions have been focused on: (1) shot calling, (2), wave management (beginning of the game) moving into team objectives and macro play as the game progresses, (3) team-fights, (4) roaming, (5) proper itemization, (6) warding.

Please see this post for reference material. 

Edited by MadCast: Aeryx

1 hour ago, MadCast: TheMaesen said:

So is it 4 weeks of the same topic or? I guess I’m a little confused on the wording “second week of four, first week of newest topic”.

It should have read "This is our second week of four on our newest topic - Kiting and attack move. "  It's been edited.  Thank you for reading the post and noticing.