MadCast: Daddy

PC Build Contest!

I am having a competition for who can make the best gaming PC build with a budget of $2000-2500 Canadian Dollars or $1908 USD. There will be 2 prizes, for first place you will receive 50$ and for second place it will be a 25$ prize!

***Monitors and other exterior items are NOT required ***

The decision will be based upon 

1) Looks ( visible interior, colorful or plain etc...)

2) Power

3) Price (stay within budget range)

4) Compatibility 

Lastly, you will have one week to come up with your build! The winners will be mentioned in the comments and private messaged. (Feels free to ask any questions)

Good luck and happy building!

Edited by MadCast: Daddy

Awards

5 minutes ago, MadCast: Support Welfare said:

is there a pref on CPU?  AMD CPUs are much more budget friendly but an Intel build can be made.

Nope CPU does not matter! It is your build! Just remember what it will be judged on! :)

Awards

At the point I was putting this together 2500 CAN converts to 1908 USD, so here's the build:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fXw4w6

Note: the RGB strings that can be placed inside the case (using magnets). Remote control for changing colors as desired. Will be visible through the tempered glass panel. I'm assuming decent cord management will be performed by whomever puts this together.

I did not include monitor or peripherals.. if those are desired just say so!

Just now, MadCast: Lurama said:

At the point I was putting this together 2500 CAN converts to 1908 USD, so here's the build:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fXw4w6

Note: the RGB strings that can be placed inside the case (using magnets). Remote control for changing colors as desired. Will be visible through the tempered glass panel. I'm assuming decent cord management will be performed by whomever puts this together.

I did not include monitor or peripherals.. if those are desired just say so!

Nope monitor and peripherals are not required! Thanks lurama!

Awards

Just now, MadCast: Support Welfare said:

if that converts to $1900 US then thats a LOT of money to play with.  I usually do my builds at less than $900 US.  This might be fun.  going to go mess around with a build now

That's the point! Have fun building something with a chance of a prize :)

Awards

I'm kind of surprised how little money is left over after a decent motherboard/CPU and a video card.  I was hoping to put a water cooled LCD loop into it as well but ran out of money.  >.<  I love doing this kind of thing though so I had fun.