Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Shattered

Battlefield V

Tonight 11/19/2018 at 11PM CST Battlefield V goes live for all users. I'll be trying to stay up a little late and playing some tonight as well as a large portion of tomorrow.

for those of you that do not have it and are interested:

Standard game: $60

Deluxe game: $80 - This adds in some cosmetic stuff and I believe the first DLC which comes in a few months.

EA’s Origin Access Pass: $15/mo - This is a subscription for 15 a month that can be canceled at any time and gives access to all of EA's games. Probably the best choice if you're not 100% about the game but still want to shoot stuff.  

The launch has come and gone. Overall I would like to say this game is better than expected and if anyone played the BETA, it did not do BF5 justice. If anyone is looking around for a new game I'd recommend battlefield especially since you can do the EA access pass (https://www.ea.com/ea-access) where its $15 a month for access to their games, and if you like it you can stick with the subscription or buy the game outright.

I just bought it from best buy for $40.  Sale still ongoing, fyi.  I won't get it until the 5th, but that's fine considering my current condition of only really being able to use one hand to operate my comp.  Shoulder surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago and hasn't quite gotten to a decent place to start using that arm to do any serious gaming.  Surgery was done on the right shoulder of which i am right handed so that makes for an interesting time of things in and of itself, lol.

10 hours ago, MadCast Maday said:

I just bought it from best buy for $40.  Sale still ongoing, fyi.  I won't get it until the 5th, but that's fine considering my current condition of only really being able to use one hand to operate my comp.  Shoulder surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago and hasn't quite gotten to a decent place to start using that arm to do any serious gaming.  Surgery was done on the right shoulder of which i am right handed so that makes for an interesting time of things in and of itself, lol.

I'm going to just forego the obvious joke here.......