Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: doublestufforeo

Share Your Gaming Music

@MadCast: The Öutcast I love those! I've had them in my playlists since I lived in Florida years ago! They're great for early morning beach walks.

@MadCast: Usefully Useless dig the EDM track a lot, Trap Nation is a favorite of mine, not too huge into metal, but I can definitely appreciate it!

I'm a weird person and I enjoy listening to mainly non-lyrical soundtrack music from other games or movies that I enjoyed. I won't post them all here but my personal favorites are: Treasure Planet OST, Breath of the Wild OST highlights, Iron Man OST, Child of Light OST, and a general highlight collection from the Marvel movie universe.

Stumbled upon this today and for some reason it just put a big smile on my face. The channel has done a lot of similar covers and I'm excited to hear more in this style. Gonna use it to stay positive in Ranked!

I normally listen to normal music when playing anything that's not League, no specific playlist other than the songs I've been listening to lately. I just let youtube give me a mix and it normally comes up with songs that are to my liking.

For League though, I listen to people like Instalok, who do covers of songs with League thematics. This is my favorite one out of all of them, because I relate on a spiritual level. They're pretty funny and keep me tilt-proof.

7 hours ago, MadCast: Hitori said:

For League though, I listen to people like Instalok, who do covers of songs with League thematics.

This just makes me miss Plentakill all over again...