MadCast: Kitty Stark

Pineapple Pizza - PICK A SIDE

Pineapple on Pizza - PICK A SIDE  

42 members have voted

1. 1. The time has come to see who is on the right side of history... choose wisely, for you undoubtedly will affect the future of food forever.

• #PineapplePizzaPeople
    • Pizza conservatives
    • I'm a sinner and I don't eat pizza

Fruit is gross. Pizza rocks. Fruit pizza is extra gross. Just like fruit cake. People like cake. I assume people like fruit. Fuit cake is gross.

Fruit cake is the Devil!

im not anti pinnacle pizza but would not order it myself.  I’ll save the pinnacle for the grill!

1 hour ago, Optifreak said:

Fruit cake is the Devil!

im not anti pinnacle pizza but would not order it myself.  I’ll save the pinnacle for the grill!

I agree that pineapple pizza is, perhaps, the pinnacle of pizza. 

20 hours ago, MadCast: VoShay said:

I agree that pineapple pizza is, perhaps, the pinnacle of pizza. 

Base treachery

posting a delicious looking pizza with hidden fruit while trying to justify it with the mysterious tomato fruit!  Hidden Hitler has arrived on the boards!  We must investigate him before it is to late. 

THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN ABOUT THIS HITLER.

This body is a temple, a temple to debauchery and depravity, and anyone that tricks me into eating fruit when all I should see is lovely cholesterol bombs, DESERVED TO MEET HIS OWN NUREMBERG. 
Also, Tomato is technically a fruit yes, but not really. 

Edited by MadCast: majorhoward

This body is a temple but one of those temples in Thailand where they let monkeys throw shit around

11 minutes ago, MadCast: majorhoward said:

THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN ABOUT THIS HITLER.

This body is a temple, a temple to debauchery and depravity, and anyone that tricks me into eating fruit when all I should see is lovely cholesterol bombs, DESERVED TO MEET HIS OWN NUREMBERG. 
Also, Tomato is technically a fruit yes, but not really. 

I has a question for the pineapple haters...

If its not meant to go on pizza, then why does literally every pizza place offer it as a topping?

And don't give me that "its fruit" crap... tomatoes are fruits.

#EqualRightsForToppings 

I'd like to change my vote. Pineapple on pizza is pretty damn good. Bought 3 pizzas for a get together: one with pepperoni/bacon/jalapeno, another with ham/pineapple/jalapeno, and one with pepperoni/sausage/bacon. The pineapple pizza was gone far before the others. 

Tell me Loki my lad, do you put pineapple in a Greek salad?
A good Greek Salad is composed of a sound, simple dressing, Cucumber, olives, Tomatoes, and onions.
Cucumbers, olives and Tomatoes are technically fruits, yes, but to quote Miles Kington, "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
Shall I now put tomatoes, cucumbers and olives in a fruit salad with other things such as strawberries, melon and blueberries?

Edited by MadCast: majorhoward

pineapple is a fruit. tomato is fruit(and a main ingredient in most pizza sauce). veggie or meat pizza are made and sometimes combined to make something amazing. some people even like some sardines or other living things from the water on their pizza. im sure in some remote village in south north of east jesus they like tree top hanging grubs with small slices of fresh apple. pizza is such an amazing thing and toppings shouldn't make people choose sides. eat what you like and love, the cheese that you love, the crust, the sauce, the toppings. no matter how few or how many.... but all in all PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA FOREVER.

Awards