MadCast: Kitty Stark

Pineapple Pizza - PICK A SIDE

Pineapple on Pizza - PICK A SIDE  

38 members have voted

  1. 1. The time has come to see who is on the right side of history... choose wisely, for you undoubtedly will affect the future of food forever.

    • #PineapplePizzaPeople
    • Pizza conservatives
    • I'm a sinner and I don't eat pizza


Recommended Posts

Fruit is gross. Pizza rocks. Fruit pizza is extra gross. Just like fruit cake. People like cake. I assume people like fruit. Fuit cake is gross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fruit cake is the Devil!

 

im not anti pinnacle pizza but would not order it myself.  I’ll save the pinnacle for the grill!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Optifreak said:

Fruit cake is the Devil!

 

im not anti pinnacle pizza but would not order it myself.  I’ll save the pinnacle for the grill!

 

I agree that pineapple pizza is, perhaps, the pinnacle of pizza. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, MadCast: VoShay said:

 

I agree that pineapple pizza is, perhaps, the pinnacle of pizza. 

Base treachery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posting a delicious looking pizza with hidden fruit while trying to justify it with the mysterious tomato fruit!  Hidden Hitler has arrived on the boards!  We must investigate him before it is to late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN ABOUT THIS HITLER.

This body is a temple, a temple to debauchery and depravity, and anyone that tricks me into eating fruit when all I should see is lovely cholesterol bombs, DESERVED TO MEET HIS OWN NUREMBERG. 
Also, Tomato is technically a fruit yes, but not really. 

Edited by MadCast: majorhoward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This body is a temple but one of those temples in Thailand where they let monkeys throw shit around

11 minutes ago, MadCast: majorhoward said:

THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN ABOUT THIS HITLER.

This body is a temple, a temple to debauchery and depravity, and anyone that tricks me into eating fruit when all I should see is lovely cholesterol bombs, DESERVED TO MEET HIS OWN NUREMBERG. 
Also, Tomato is technically a fruit yes, but not really. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.