MadCast: VoShay

MadCast Tabletop One Shots- FATE Edition, Jan 19th 4PM EST

Hey all! I'm looking to bring back the weekend one shot for MadCast! Players will signup and show up for a one-shot designed by myself (or another DM) with character design, teaching, and gameplay all handled in a four-hour block. The first such block is scheduled for January 19th, 4PM EST. The system we will be using is FATE Accelerated Edition. Please indicate your interest by responding to this post with three settings/universes/ideas that grab you. You can be as general (sci-fi) or as specific (urban fantasy [Supernatural]) as you like to give me an idea of what you might like. I'll be selecting players randomly from those interested, taking up to 5 souls on this journey. No experience is required to take part. Please post to indicate your interest by January 15th.

Edited by MadCast: VoShay

I would like to play, but if there are 5 other newer players, I will drop to let them play. 

I would love to but I have a Star Wars Edge of the Empire game the same time. Good luck with the game though!

I will do my best to be there! As for settings...

1. Futuristic underwater sci-fi with people who augment themselves to be like sea creatures
  2. Post-apocalypse where humans & most other species live underground to survive
  3. Jurassic steampunk where the carnivorous dinosaurs are intelligent enough to organize group attacks on cities and an elite class of humanoids are dinosaur assassins
Edited by MadCast: Kitty Stark

I can make it if there is still a spot, any setting is  good with me! :)

Though for posterity my three favourite settings are:

1. Gothic Fantasy/Low Fantasy

2. Sci-Fi

3. Superheroes

Edited by MadCast: Grishal
Complying with original post guidelines

Awards