Sign in to follow this  
damehasclass

Intro - damehasclass

Hello!

I believe I was plucked from r/LeagueConnect by Epic, and I've played a few games from there as well as League of Learning last night. It's been pretty fun! I've played League of Legends on and off since Season 1, though never ranked until recently. I'm nice and chill to play with, I don't get upset and prefer not to play with people who make a big deal out of losing. It's not the only game I play, and I'm not trying to be Challenger, so I just want to have fun and do my best! Games I also play off and on: FFXIV, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Overwatch, and lots of single player games. 

I'm 32 years old and live in Atlanta with my boyfriend and 2 cats. I work at a tech company, and enjoy drinking coffee and listening to podcasts like My Favorite Murder and Giant Bomb content. Also, lots of K-pop.

I hope to play some more games with you guys and get to know you better! Thanks for being so accepting so far. :)

Welcome!

Thanks for posting an intro to put yourself out there! I know we didn't get to play last night due to the group separation, but I am sure we'll get some games in soon. A whole bunch of the games you listed are played by a number of people here too!

Side note:

7 minutes ago, damehasclass said:

My Favorite Murder

My wife is super into this and is nagging me to get into it. Recommended episodes?

Loved meeting you last night at LoL! I too used to play D3 on a somewhat-above-noob level so I'd love to try that again with a chill friend. 😻 You own cats so I already love having you here and hope you stick around. 

If you become interested in membership feel free to look here for info on the different tiers of membership, and look here to read the general Code of Conduct that everyone is expected to follow. You can also ask any current members on the Discord server about anything that tickles your fancy. MadCast Membership is not a requirement, but definitely a huge benefit if you plan on sticking around.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:33 AM, MadCast: Epic said:

My wife is super into this and is nagging me to get into it. Recommended episodes?

I don't have any specific episodes to recommend, I suppose avoid Minisodes and Live Shows as they probably aren't the truest representation of how it normally goes. There's also quite a long bit in the beginning where they talk about different things before they get into the crime. I liken the podcast to hanging out with 2 of your friends over coffee in your kitchen, and you're reading wikipedia articles to each other. If you're looking for a more serious crime podcast, I wouldn't say it's this one.

Played a few  games with you so far look forward to seeing you around and welcome to the community =)

Awards