Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Lurama

Path of Exile - Gauging Interest

Recommended Posts

I know we are currently in the middle of a league right now for PoE. I wanted to get an idea of folks who would potentially be interested in doing some grouping in PoE during the current league or at the start of the next one.

If there's anyone on the fence about playing PoE, let me know! I'm happy to share my experience and insight (granted I would not consider myself an expert at all)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 - I'm always down to play. I have seen 2-3 others that currently play as well. Hopefully they would be interested. Also, I'm not sure when the new season starts, but i've never played a new season from start and think it would be a blast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 hour ago, MadCast: Wazap said:

How grindy is PoE?

That is one thing i love about POE. When i comes to diablo you do rifts and great rifts and thats it for end game. In POE there are numerous things to do during endgame to keep things from getting dry. Also, there is trading. The market is reasonable so if something doesnt want to drop for you, save up and buy one from someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

been monkeying around for a little bit not really sure what I'm doing in game but it's been fun. feel free to hit me up if you see me on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

22 hours ago, MadCast: Silencer said:

That is one thing i love about POE. When i comes to diablo you do rifts and great rifts and thats it for end game. In POE there are numerous things to do during endgame to keep things from getting dry. Also, there is trading. The market is reasonable so if something doesnt want to drop for you, save up and buy one from someone.

Alright I'll give it a try tomorrow, and let you guys know how did it go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I have been trying the game. Its a little overwhelming, but I think I can get the hand of it in some time. 

Right now I'm trying to go for a shadow saboteur character, so  any advice is welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Just now, MadCast: Wazap said:

Right now I'm trying to go for a shadow saboteur character, so  any advice is welcome. 

Multiple traps support gems are your bread and butter.

Same for minefield if you go a mine oriented setup

Edited by MadCast: Baal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, MadCast: Baal said:

Multiple traps support gems are your bread and butter.

Same for minefield if you go a mine oriented setup

Nice. Any specific element? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

cold or lightning work best with the passives you have most readily available as a shadow (lightning with mines, cold with traps)

fire can, but the added fire damage support ramps up its strength requirement pretty quickly

 

Edited by MadCast: Baal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MadCast: Baal said:

Just throw Baalsburner an add in game

also, 1k posts :)

congrats duder , I'll keep an eye out for ya ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this