Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: doublestufforeo

RFM Application: Doublestufforeo

I've been gearing up for this post and have been waiting on my 60 days of Full Membership to finally apply and today is the day!

For those of you who don't know me that well my name is Caleb, my IGN is Doublestufforeo, (and sometimes go by MissVanjie.) I generally play League of Legends, and just recently started playing Destiny 2, as well as Overwatch again. I'm twenty-five and live in Denver, CO. I am a huge advocate for LGBTQ+ issues, as well as mental health and wellness. I want to help continue spreading that within the MadCast community, and be exactly that, a community. 

What I hope to bring as an RFM is to help cultivate and sustain a culture where all are welcome and can feel invited, whether you're brand new to the MCG community, or a long time veteran. I want to help expand and improve upon the foundations with which we have already laid. I firmly believe in the saying "it takes a village" where MadCast is the proverbial "child". 

I want to improve upon the current events, and create new ones to help bring in more people to the MadCast community. I think if we extend our reach into Overwatch, Destiny 2, and keep up with events that we already have we can expand our player-base and keep growing exponentially. I've loved playing with @MadCast: VoShay during "2 Rooms and a Boom", as well as the "d20" and love that those games require no purchases and are just a general great time. I hope to expand those game types there's no prerequisite, just to show up, and have a wonderful time.

What I'd love to spearhead as an RFM is a "culture champions*" program (MadCast recognizing those that go above and beyond in the representation of MadCast which ties into my "Helping Hands - A Community Outreach" thread.) 

In closing I would just like to say thank you for having me in this community, and helping me grow with it. I aspire to give back to it, and help the community grow in return.

Much Love,

Caleb

*working title

Awards