Thursday is upon us once again everyone.  With it comes our League of Learning.  I want us to focus on something that we tend to use but don't utilize, summoner spell timings.  By this I mean I'd like to focus on pinging the timing of summoner spells or typing them out in chat so we know when spells are on cool down and when they will be back up.  I know most of us do this all the time anyways.  I get that but this is where I feel we don't utilize this information.  Most of us are in the habit of pinging out summoner spells or ults when we know they have been used but we don't do anything with that information or we don't pay attention to when they will actually come back up.  This can lead to disastrous results when we think a flash is down before an engage or when we think Cassiopia doesn't have her ult when we tower dive her to push mid.  I think it would do us all some good to think about our opponent's summoner spells and ult CDs before gearing up for a teamfight around objectives or when we are sieging towers.  With this comes a great deal of team communication so keep that in mind when you are looking to roam, gank, push lane or TP into a fight.  Make sure your team has all the information they need to help you take down your enemy.

With the new season upon us its important to remember that while these are games with friends we should not stop being competitive and push ourselves to get better.