Sign in to follow this  
DrMedicTM

Introduction: DrMedicTM

Hey there!

I'm DrMedic! I've been a PC gamer since around 2008. I've played Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, CS:GO, Minecraft,  and plenty of other PC games. 

I found the Madcast community a couple months ago through a friend I made in League of Legends. So now I'm going to try and get involved with the community.

This is my candidate application to become a full member of Madcast.

Welcome. I hope to see more of you around, and I am sure we will get a game or two of LoL in soon.

22 hours ago, DrMedicTM said:

This is my candidate application to become a full member of Madcast.

You are now a candidate for Full Membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag, as in [C] DrMedicTM. Additionally, you now have access to #candidates-chat. Please find a Candidate Coordinator (myself or @MadCast: Mike) for a full introduction and initial question and answer session. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a Full Member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast name tag, in your case, MadCast: DrMedicTM. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

• Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will as well. Being active on the forums is an important habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.

•  Join us on Discord! Even if you don't have a mic, you're welcome to listen in. Being active on Discord and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Cy5WX6B

• Use the #candidates-chat text channel to quickly get access to the entire network of current Full Members to ask any questions you may have, or to get eyes on your thread!
    can be found here.

•  Use the same name on the forums, Discord, and in-game when possible. If not possible, make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating Full Membership and they can't post comments for you if they don't know who you are.

•  Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam.

If you have questions regarding your candidacy or the process to become a Full Member, please attempt to contact current Full Members via #candidate-chat in Discord first. If your concern has to do with conduct or issues with another player, feel free to reach out to an admin.

Last but not least, the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on 
can be found here.

@DrMedicTM has failed to achieve the necessary votes to become a full member of MadCast.

DrMedicTM may contact an SFM for a brief explanation of the reason(s) their candidacy was unsuccessful via the #candidate-chat or by private message on Discord or the forums.

Failed [C]'s may re-apply unless banned. If successful on their second try, they become tagged full members on a probationary basis for 20 days, with probationary status converting to complete full member status on the 21st day barring Staff objection.