MadCast: Craiden

Introduction - Craiden23

Hello everyone, my name is Craiden23, and I'm applying for full membership with MadCast.  I'm interested in the group because 2 of my friends have recently joined, MadCast TheMajor and MadCast Qrow.  I've played with quite a few people recently from MadCast (Like Epic, Support Welfare, Tiki, Baal, and Aeryx just to name a few) and thought it would be fun to be more involved in the group; as well I've had a lot of good experiences with the group so far in the matches we've played together.  I'm 31 yrs old, never married, no kids, and I work as a cook, usually closing 5 nights a week.  I'm a big Path of Exile and League of Legends player; when I'm not on those or working, I'm usually trying to find something else to occupy my time like my 2 American Eskimo dogs, or catching up on some tv.

My in-game names vary a little between steam and league, so I'll list them here til I can modify them to be more consistent.

League of Legends : Craiden23

Steam: Shamuskie

Discord: Shamuskie

I hope to see more of everyone soon and thanks for the consideration.

On 2/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, Craiden23 said:

Hello everyone, my name is Craiden23, and I'm applying for full membership with MadCast.

Welcome! I'll get you started.

You are now a candidate for Full Membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag, as in [C] Craiden23 . Additionally, you now have access to #candidates-chat. Please find a Candidate Coordinator (myself or @MadCast: Mike) for a full introduction and initial question and answer session. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a Full Member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast name tag, in your case, MadCast: Craiden23 . Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

• Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will as well. Being active on the forums is an important habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.

•  Join us on Discord! Even if you don't have a mic, you're welcome to listen in. Being active on Discord and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Cy5WX6B

• Use the #candidates-chat text channel to quickly get access to the entire network of current Full Members to ask any questions you may have, or to get eyes on your thread!
    can be found here.

•  Use the same name on the forums, Discord, and in-game when possible. If not possible, make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating Full Membership and they can't post comments for you if they don't know who you are.

•  Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam.

If you have questions regarding your candidacy or the process to become a Full Member, please attempt to contact current Full Members via #candidate-chat in Discord first. If your concern has to do with conduct or issues with another player, feel free to reach out to an admin.

Last but not least, the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on 
can be found here.