Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Craiden

New @Roles in Discord for Games

Hello all,

There are games such as Path of Exile, Anthem and others that are gaining popularity (Or have popularity with people that is now being brought into the light) and I thought this might be the ideal time for us to make a list of games that we think could stand to have roles in discord so that we can @ people with announcements for certain games rather than having to use a catch all role or role from another game to try to find who all is interested in that game.  I personally have found that there's a lot of interest in Path of Exile lately and am planning on doing some theory crafting tonight for builds for the new league that drops this Friday, and for me it would be easier to do an @PathofExile to let these people know if/when I'll be on, not to mention maybe having our own Path of Exile voice channel in Discord so we don't use up another channel that might be needed for something else.  I also know I'll be on prolly 16-20 hours a day this coming weekend when the expansion hits so I wanna be somewhere where I can be available to new and old players alike while I'm playing and streaming.

If there are other games people want to see have their own roles, like Anthem, Rocket League, or Apex Legends, please list them here so that they can all be looked at.

Edit: As of writing this, Epic posted in Discord that he'd be willing to look into this, so if you list what you're looking for here, I imagine he'll be nice enough to add it in.
Also, thanks @MadCast: Kitty Stark for reminding me to use the forums for this instead of pinging everyone like a newb, and @MadCast: Epic for such a quick response.