MadCast: Kitty Stark

Discord Announcements Feedback

After getting a little bit of feedback on what I've been doing already, a common problem I noticed is that a lot of people don't feel like the games they really care about are equally represented. I must apologize, because I unfortunately do not have the ability to play most of the currently popular games, especially big new titles like Division 2 and Anthem. I have included news that I personally felt was relevant, but that mostly just includes things about League of Legends, and that is not fair to the majority of the community who play many other titles. If you have any games at all that you would like to see more news or updates about, please mention them here for me to reference going forward! You can also add on any new releases in the future here so that the announcements are always about current information that MadCasters care about.

Thanks in advance 💜

Yeah I think the forums are more than enough for it honestly. Set it on the schedule via the forums, get people signed up, and then just re-iterate the schedule for the day in the announcements. If your game isn't represented equally, then form an event for it that comes up. If you want to get people interested in a game/more traffic, introducing people to it via an event is one of the best ways.

Edited by MadCast: doublestufforeo

18 hours ago, MadCast: Shattered said:

Would it make it easier if a member made a post and then just shot you a link to announce it?

16 hours ago, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

If you want to get people interested in a game/more traffic, introducing people to it via an event is one of the best ways.

Yes, anyone is welcome to do this if they create an event! I try to peruse the forums each day before I post the announcements, but if it isn't in the most recent threads I will probably miss it. Please message me on Discord if you schedule an event and I will be sure to include it the day-of!