To Whom ever it concerns,

Erith, a world of wild nature and adventure just waiting to be explored. I'm looking for a few brave adventures to join me on this epic campaign, but there trouble brewing as time passes. I need a few brave heroes to help the good people in this world roughly 4 to 5. The must be brave, smart, courageous, and have time to play a few hours. This isn't no 1 day trip to the next town over but a life time fight to help others. The prep work to start our journey starts when everyone arrives. If you consider yourself brave enough to embark on this journey please send a letter back. 

Sincerely,

StargazerLilli

Awards

I know I am not particularly experienced, but I quite enjoyed Stan's one shot, and if you can't find enough people to fill out the game that know what they're doing, I'd be quite happy to tromp along. 

I would like to reserve a spot! I really hope I can make it work into my schedule.

I'm not sure if I will be a "brave adventurer" but I would be something!

Well depending on the people we would talk it over and it would be a consistent thing like every week or every other week. I planed on it going at 4 hrs each time roughly. The exact day and time will be dependent on your available.

Awards

I can arrange to be availible any day. Evenings on weekdays and prefer during the day on weekends. I run another campaign, so it would have to be biweekly for me if I played.