MadCast: Hitori

Intro - Hitori(ri)

Hi guys!

I'm Hitori, (It's generally my in-game name, though I add a "ri" at the end if the other one's taken, which is the case in League) and I was invited to the Discord server like a month ago by Racer. I had a lot of fun playing with people that actually wanted to have fun for a change, so I stayed for League of Learning, and I loved the concept of being able to play against each other and then talking about it. I'm a support main, mostly because the friend that made me start playing league wanted a duo and she was an ADC main. That didn't work out because she raged too much, but the result is that I'm trash at last hitting. I should probably try to learn other lanes, tbh.

Other than League, I really like Zelda (Got my switch during winter break and I think I played for every waking hour for 6 days straight) and indie, rpgmaker type games. I also roleplay a lot, though lately it's been more play by post on a forum I'm running with a friend than anything else. I also picked up osrs, I didn't know it still existed, it's actually one of the first games I played and how I learned a lot of English, and it's been fun to play it again after so long.

When I'm not sitting in front of a screen pretending to be someone else (It's fun, I can't help it) or watching anime, I'm a 23 year old from Chile. You might remember us from the whole miners stuck underground debacle from a few years ago, or the constant earthquakes, or the nice wine. I'm currently going to college in California (Met my bf online, decided to move here because long distance relationships are horrible), and trying to maintain good grades to apply for some scholarships, which is why I don't have a lot of free time. I make it count though!

I'm interested in becoming a Full Member, and will do my best to stay active when in between exams and essays and college bs. I like this community, and met some of my best friends in forums, so this is my official offering of a friendship bracelet to MadCast! 

I'm looking forward to playing with all of you!

Hito ✿

Edit: Forgot to add I have a beautiful cat that I brought with me when I moved. She's adorable, and tends to sit on my keyboard while I play. I'm not saying I'll blame it on her if I play horribly. But I probably will.

Edited by Hitori

Heck of an intro post.

Chile is a beautiful country, and I am glad you're here to play league with us! I hope to see you at our events.

20 hours ago, Hitori said:

'm interested in becoming a Full Member, and will do my best to stay active when in between exams and essays and college bs. I like this community, and met some of my best friends in forums, so this is my official offering of a friendship bracelet to MadCast! 

Welcome! I'll get you started.

You are now a candidate for Full Membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag, as in [C] Hitori. Additionally, you now have access to #candidates-chat. Please find a Candidate Coordinator (myself or @MadCast: Mike) for a full introduction and initial question and answer session. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a Full Member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast name tag, in your case, MadCast: Hitori . Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

• Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will as well. Being active on the forums is an important habit to learn, and is one of the main criteria noticed during your candidacy.

•  Join us on Discord! Even if you don't have a mic, you're welcome to listen in. Being active on Discord and playing with other members is the best way to be noticed around the community! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Cy5WX6B

• Use the #candidates-chat text channel to quickly get access to the entire network of current Full Members to ask any questions you may have, or to get eyes on your thread!
    can be found here.

•  Use the same name on the forums, Discord, and in-game when possible. If not possible, make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating Full Membership and they can't post comments for you if they don't know who you are.

•  Join the MadCast Public Group to make it easy for us to contact you, and for updates on Steam.

If you have questions regarding your candidacy or the process to become a Full Member, please attempt to contact current Full Members via #candidate-chat in Discord first. If your concern has to do with conduct or issues with another player, feel free to reach out to an admin.

Last but not least, the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on 
can be found here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I have officially introduced my cat in the furry friends thread (I can't even with that name) and will now proceed to bs my way through an essay so that I can study for the rest of the weekend. I will be back for funday monday though, and hope to see you all there!