Sign in to follow this  
BrainOG

Intro- BrainOG

Hello friends, my ign is BrainOG but it is easier for everyone to call me John.

I played league for a bit of time. I been off and on since season 2 but I am very bad. I am looking to grow more in the game and I found the best way to do so is with friends.

One thing that I like about online games is the fact that you can communicate with people from all around the world.

This is my candidate application to become a full member of Madcast.

Welcome Brain!

I saw your post on our LoL public transport, and I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. Work has me running in circles as of late! 

I did send you an add in LoL, so hopefully we will get some games in soon. 

1 hour ago, BrainOG said:

This is my candidate application to become a full member of Madcast

@MadCast: Mike or I will get you started on this soon. I don't have the opportunity to kick start it from my office, but we'll get you going as soon as we can. 

Welcome!

7 hours ago, BrainOG said:

One thing that I like about online games is the fact that you can communicate with people from all around the world.

That is definitely something that you will find here, although most of us are based in North America. I agree that the connectivity of the internet is one of its greatest features.

Welcome to the community, feel free to pop into discord at any time and chat with people, even if you're not up to playing something, talking with other members of our community can definitely help you get started on working towards getting better in LoL.  Lots of people here who can give you tips, pointers and general feedback.

Awards

Welcome Luke!

Make sure to pop in on thursdays for League of Learning if you're trying to get better in League, it's actually super helpful. There are some threads with the things we've worked on in the past and they have some videos that might help even if you missed those particular days. They're in the forums under Events, and this is the latest one. https://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/forums/topic/25621-league-of-learning-3-28-19-9est/  The rest are all there too!

On 3/28/2019 at 7:23 PM, BrainOG said:

Hello friends, my ign is BrainOG but it is easier for everyone to call me John.

I played league for a bit of time. I been off and on since season 2 but I am very bad. I am looking to grow more in the game and I found the best way to do so is with friends.

This is my candidate application to become a full member of Madcast.

You are now a candidate for Full Membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag, as in [C] BrainOG . Additionally, you now have access to #candidates-chat. Please find a Candidate Coordinator (myself or @MadCast: Mike) for a full introduction and initial question and answer session. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a Full Member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast name tag, in your case, MadCast: BrainOG . Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

• Be regularly active on the forums! Try to check it at least a few times per week and participate in topics that interest you. Share anything you find interesting, because odds are someone else will too! Forum activity is an important component of successful candidacies.

• Join our Discord Server! Even if you don’t or can’t use voice chat, you’re welcome to listen in. Playing games with members on our server is a good way for them to get to know you on a personal level.

• Attend events hosted by MadCast that have many people in one place that you can meet and leave a good impression on.

• Use the same username on the forums and Discord, as well as in-game, when possible. If you aren’t able to do this, make sure that the members you play with know who you are. They can’t leave comments on your thread if they don’t know which one is yours!

• If you have any issues you can contact one of our current admins. Feel free to post general questions regarding the candidacy process and community in the Discord #candidate-chat channel. Full Members will be able to satisfy most of your curiosities about the basics of being a part of MadCast.

If you have questions regarding your candidacy or the process to become a Full Member, please attempt to contact current Full Members via #candidate-chat in Discord first. If your concern has to do with conduct or issues with another player, feel free to reach out to an admin.

Last but not least, the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on 
can be found here.

@BrainOG has failed to achieve the necessary votes to become a full member of MadCast.

BrainOG may contact an SFM for a brief explanation of the reason(s) their candidacy was unsuccessful via the #candidate-chat or by private message on Discord or the forums.

Failed [C]'s may re-apply unless banned. If successful on their second try, they become tagged full members on a probationary basis for 20 days, with probationary status converting to complete full member status on the 21st day barring Staff objection.