After a couple weeks of trying the new format I have got some feedback on the changes.  I appreciate everyone that weighed in on what they liked and what they would like to see happen with the event.  With that in mind I have decided to go with a modification  in the monthly format.  Instead of staying with groups of 5 going into normal games with a learning aspect in mind every week we will instead be doing this once a month at the end of the month.  I got a lot of feedback about how the changes made to the event removes what people thought was the heart of the event, the lane breakdown at the end of the game.  So what will happen going forward will be a 3 week set of our normal "old style" League of Learning with 5v5 in-house games with the last week of the month being the new format of groups of 5 going into normals with the idea in mind that you will be using what you have been focusing on in the previous weeks that month, putting all you have learned into practice.  Any questions just let me know.

I am posting the format that I will be using for League of Learning going forward here for the sake of clarity.  The first 3 weeks of the month we will use the standard 5v5 in-house format broken up into ranks that will be as balanced as I am able to make them.  The last week of the month we will be following the new format that I have been testing out of 5 man groups going into a normal match to put what we have gone over in the previous events that month into practice.  For more in depth breakdown of that format see this thread.

Again, any questions please feel free to DM me or feel free to post here.