MadCast: JigglesTheFett

Saturday Shoot n' Loot (The Division 2)

Greetings Agents,

With confirmation that Title Update 3 is going to be coming next week, most likely May 16th (as all the maintenance and patches have happened on Thursdays so far),  we are going to begin holding weekly events next Saturday, May 18th at 7pm EST. According to the poll this was the most wanted time, so we'll start with this.

After the patch, the initial point of this event will be to get people geared up for the raid that will be opening shortly afterwards. Discussing build possibilities, etc after the big changes coming in the patch.

Look forward to seeing you in D.C. Agents!

53 minutes ago, MadCast: Sotarkadin said:

For this event is it for max level people only?  How does it work if I want to lpay with those of higher level?

We can see about getting you power levelled, perhaps even before the actual event. What level are you now?

This Saturday I will be out of town. However, @MadCast: The Prince has stated that if he is able to be around, he will lead those of you who show up to glory! Make me proud Agents!