Jeraax

Jeraax Intro

Hi! I'm Jeraax! I just moved back to NA, and getting back into gaming.

I have been teaching and travelling internationally for the past 3+ years in South America, Asia, and Australia. I play mostly League of Legends, Hearthstone, ESO, and a few steam games, but am always looking for new games. Look forward to playing some games with everyone and being apart of the community you have here.

:)

Nice. Welcome man. Let us know if you want to apply for candidacy!

What's your league name? Would love to play with you.

We've got two really fun League events. Funday Monday and League of Learning (on Thursday)

Hope to see you there!

Sure! I'm actually going on a short trip for the next 10 days to Bolivia, but when I get back I'll be keen to play. My IGN for League and PS4 is same as my forum name :D

Hi there Jeraax! I dropped you a message on Discord. Feel free to @ tag myself, MadCast: Kitty Stark, or MadCast: Aeryx if/when you would like to apply for candidacy!

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Welcome, and if you're really looking to get the most out of the MadCast community, do consider applying for candidacy.  Look forward to playing with ya soon.

On 5/10/2019 at 9:00 AM, Jeraax said:

Hi! I'm Jeraax! I just moved back to NA, and getting back into gaming.

I have been teaching and travelling internationally for the past 3+ years in South America, Asia, and Australia. I play mostly League of Legends, Hearthstone, ESO, and a few steam games, but am always looking for new games. Look forward to playing some games with everyone and being apart of the community you have here.

:)

Welcome!

Hope to get some games in with you soon!