This week I want to go over a few things that all go hand in hand.  Attack move mechanic / trading damage effectively, itemization for the matchup and knowing your win conditions.  While this might look like a lot to keep in mind, a lot of this you do without really realizing you are doing it.  The focus tonight will be on improving these skills.  You all know that to win fights in lane you should poke your opponent out a bit before you just all in them (most of the time) and you know generally that building MR items against an ADC like Jinx isnt going to do you any good (I hope).  What I want to try to focus on with this is to get you to think about what the better item would be when you are getting to your mid to late game situations.  Say you are Malphite in top lane and the enemy team has a Yi jungle and a Zed mid.  Is it more useful to go with a Randuin's or would it be better to go with a thornmail?  Maybe even a frozen heart?  A lot of this will depend on who is ahead, who is doing more roaming, where you are compared to your lane opponent.  There is no clear cut "always go with this option".  This is where you might want to ask your team what they think would better suit the situation (see...  Communication is key guys!).  Now enter our last focus, Win Conditions.  Knowing what the enemy team's win conditions will help you decide who you want to shut down harder.  In turn knowing what your own win conditions are will help your team win as well.  It does you no good as a Malphite to go full AP and dive bomb their back line when the rest of the enemy team is shredding through your team faster than you can delete 1 member of their team.

With all that in mind I hope to see you Thursday!

In house.  I will be making a post in the League of Legends subforum outlining the rotation for the formats.  Basically it will come down to the first 3 weeks being in-house and the last week of the month being the 5 man group that goes into normals to put what we have been focusing on that month in a regular match.

This should probably be in the feedback forum, but I liked the 5s and like the in-house.

Curious what you think about breaking it up each week.

1st week - In-houses with a topic to practice.

2nd week - 5s trying to implement what we practiced the week before.

3rd week - Repeat 1st week, but with a new focus.