Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: CoachRivers

Dauntless Release - May 21st - Epic Games

After months of saying “summer” or “soon,” we’re thrilled to announce our official launch date. Dauntless will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the Epic Games store on May 21, 2019.

To all of you who made the journey with us to and through our Open Beta: Thank you. It’s hard to describe just how much of an impact your feedback, kindness, and support have had — both on us as developers and on Dauntless itself. The Shattered Isles would be a very different place without you.

And to new friends joining us on Xbox, PlayStation, and the Epic Games store: Welcome! We can’t wait to see what kind of Slayers you become.

See you all on May 21.

Hey all,

Just want to give you a heads up that Dauntless is super fun. We've got a MadCast Guild. It's free to play. Great graphics, but can still play on a potato like my system.

If you are interested in spinning up a new game, go ahead and download it. I'd love to play with you.

My Epic Games name is "dezmodez"

Hey all,

We've got a pretty good Dauntless guild going. If anyone else is interested, it's a fun game similar to Monster Hunter, but not as hard to get into. A bit grindy, but you can just pick one set of Neutral gear to start with and save time.

I put some of these pictures in Discord, but figured I'd put them here as well.

If you have any questions about getting into Dauntless, I'd be glad to help!

ze16ilce3j011.png

j0070rb8au011.jpg

Bumping this so people see it. I'm definitely looking forward to getting more into this game and would be happy to start making it a regular thing if we get people interested in it as well.

Hey all,

If you are looking to get into Dauntless, I'd be glad to play with you. Just shoot me a friend request on Epic Games (name is dezmodez)

Also, if you are in MadCast, @MadCast: The Prince can get you invited to our guild!

---

It's really fun and getting better and more content with each update!

36 minutes ago, MadCast: Dez said:

Also, if you are in MadCast, @MadCast: The Prince can get you invited to our guild!

I've fixed that, @MadCast: Dez. Any FM+ in guild can invite now!