Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Shattered

New to Rocket League?

New to Rocket League? 

Come learn the basics, ask questions, get gud.  I will personally teach you some of the basics or more advanced things you need to know to advance in Rocket League. I will show you tips and tricks and even how to more efficiently train yourself to be better.

This will also be a gauge of interest to bring other high level players to help teach some of the newer players.

1 hour ago, MadCast: Dez said:

How 2 Aerial?

LeL. We want to do a "Rocket League of Learning" Event, but we just don't have enough newbies to justify a full on event we don't think.

4 hours ago, MadCast: Dez said:

How 2 Aerial?

I'll judge where you are and tell you what would be the most beneficial to learn, teach you some stuff, and finally tell you how to further progress until next time.

11 hours ago, MadCast: Shattered said:

I'll judge where you are and tell you what would be the most beneficial to learn, teach you some stuff, and finally tell you how to further progress until next time.

I accept your 1 on 1 training, but I think I want to get the controller first, just saving up. I keep making too many mistakes playing with keyboard/mouse.

3 hours ago, MadCast: Dez said:

I accept your 1 on 1 training, but I think I want to get the controller first, just saving up. I keep making too many mistakes playing with keyboard/mouse.

Sure thing, you can get a decent Xbox One controller for 35-150 USD$ depending on how nice you want to go, i've been using the 35$ cheapo's from amazon. I think a few people use PS4 which is roughly 60$.

Haha accepted. I tried looking up pro binds, but literally everyone has their own way.

What is best for a keyboard warrior moving to a controller for the first time in any game in their life?

8 hours ago, MadCast: Dez said:

Haha accepted. I tried looking up pro binds, but literally everyone has their own way.

What is best for a keyboard warrior moving to a controller for the first time in any game in their life?

I played on KBM for the first 250 hours of my Rocket League career.

When I finally made the switch to a controller, I spent the first week experimenting. 

At first I made my own binding to get familiar with the buttons as I've never used a controller before in my life.

Then I spent a few days trying out different pros' bindings, to see what I liked the most.

At the end I took Squishy's and modified it a little for my liking. It's honestly up to you, but mess around a little to get a taste of everything so that you don't get used to a binding you feel is suboptimal.

I'd love some tips and coaching from any of you guys. I feel like I've come far in my 200 hours  but I know I have a lot to learn and want to reach that next level!