MadCast: Craiden

Path of Exile's new league: LEGION June 7th

Path of Exile's new league Legion is a huge melee rework and a bunch of new content.  This new league starts on June 7th and I'm placing links below, for people who want to check out the game, the resources and start working on a build or figuring out something works.  Anyone who has questions feel free to pm me or @MadCast: A1C_Ju in discord or here in this post.  Going to be making an official in-game MadCast guild so that anyone who plays has a place to come and play with others and learn the game.

Resource links:

Legion Trailer

Path of Exile Main Page

Path of Exile Reddit Page

Path of Exile Wiki Page

Path of Exile Trade Site

Path of Exile Item Mod Database

Path of Building - Offline Build Planner Download

GGG post tracker - Keep's you up to date on developers' posts

Edited by MadCast: Craiden
Additions

I’m HYPED. 

Anyone that loves the ARPG genre such as the Diablo franchise, Grimdawn, Torchlight, etc. will LOVE Path of Exile. 

Its reminiscent of Diablo 2, with modern graphics and smoothness of an AAA title. 

Easy to grasp, but that doesn’t mean that it’s a simple game.  Path of Exile offers an incredible amount of depth and lore. 

New League starts on June 7th, which means full wipe of currency and items, and also a fresh character start for everyone. 

It’s the best time to start playing so if you’re interested in joining myself, Craiden, Luna, Silencer, uT, Fancy, and hopefully the other regulars, give us a PM and we’ll help you throughout your stay with the Path of Exile community. 🙂

It's not specifically mentioned above, but this game is free as in beer and is an Action RPG a la Diablo 3. I'll definitely be looking to take a break from leveling in D3 to try this out in a few weeks. Hope to see you folks there. 

I have officially go to level 9, my highest level ever before was 5. This is the longest I hav eplayed the game and I am nejoying it so much so far.  The weapons system and gems and such are a little overwhelming but I am just focused on leveling.

I've seen you progressing and I'm happy you're enjoying it Sotarkadin! Feel free to hit me up in game at CraidenCritCyclone if you'd like a guild add and any additional help, tips, advice in game ok?