MadCast: doublestufforeo

Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles are better than pancakes, hands down. Pancakes are the shitty cousin to waffles that never got off the couch, and ate too many fatty foods. Waffles are the guy that worked out to get all those abs to hold the delicious tree juices. 

If someone were to ask me if I wanted pancakes or waffles on any given day I'd say waffles, hands down.

But there are some days on which I CRAVE the ever loving shit out of pancakes, so much so that I will drive myself down to the nearest iHop 25 minutes away just to stuff my face with some.

I think waffles are better, but I believe they both have a place on the breakfast menu.

I guess it depends. A couple of breakfast food places around here have the fluffiest pancakes I have ever seen/eaten, and I'm all for those instead of waffles.

If it's just crappy, un-fluffy pancakes (like the ones I make because I suck at cooking) give me waffles (not made by me ofc).

I don't really see the appeal of waffles or pancakes most of the time. When I do have such things, pancakes are superior for how they cook in ingredients. I go for blueberry chocolate chip pancakes and boy those are good.

10 hours ago, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

Waffles are better than pancakes, hands down. Pancakes are the shitty cousin to waffles that never got off the couch, and ate too many fatty foods. Waffles are the guy that worked out to get all those abs to hold the delicious tree juices. 

I second this!

Maybe I should've put this in "On-Topic" instead because people keep mentioning french toast and crepes like they're part of the conversation.

French Toast and Crepes > Waffles and Pancakes

Hold on I'll make a different thread to appease @MadCast: Kitty Stark.

7 hours ago, MadCast: CoachRivers said:

They are all three same thing. Some mixture of batter cooked and smothered in sweetness

I'm glad someone else understands my perspective.

black cat GIF