MadCast: CoachRivers

Most Overrated Condiment

There are Ketchup people, and there are Ranch people. Both are extremely overrated in my opinion. 

Personally if my Protein or side dish not called a salad needs a dip or topping on it, then it probably wasn't very good to begin with. 

But you Ranch people disgust me. 

I love ranch on chicken and bacon subs and also with spicy wings but it disgusts me on anything else. Mayo is the worst  for me followed by plain mustard. I can't eat anything with mayo I gag thinking about it. Same with plain yellow mustard. Also, Worcestershire is not far behind as a condiment but I do not mind cooking with it as a marinade .

Awards

They all have their place, outside of sour cream, that stuff is useless. 

But, I know people that eat Ranch with literally everything, same with ketchup. Like, I don't know how.

I do drink my gravy when I'm done at chicken Express. 

Honey Mustard used to be the overrated thing when I was growing up. All kids wanted with their tendies was honey fucking mustard, and you'd hear them chomping away watching specs of breading fly out of their nasty little mouths, and a mixture of honey mustard and saliva dribbling down their chins. 

It fuels my hate fire to this day, a decade later.

3 hours ago, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

Honey Mustard used to be the overrated thing when I was growing up. All kids wanted with their tendies was honey fucking mustard, and you'd hear them chomping away watching specs of breading fly out of their nasty little mouths, and a mixture of honey mustard and saliva dribbling down their chins. 

It fuels my hate fire to this day, a decade later.

Its that with Ranch I feel like now. I've been to dinners with people who will piss and moan waiting on ranch if it doesn't come with their food. They will literally refuse to eat without it.

My question is always, why didn't you order Ranch with a side of chicken or Pizza.

Ketchup is horribly overrated, don't put that on anything other than fries, it's an assault on the taste buds. Mustard is where it is at, burgers, hotdogs, and schnitzel all need mustard. Mayo is also acceptable on fries and burgers.

Only time I really use ketchup is for making the sauce I use on my meatloaf. That's made of ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar.

If I'm dipping fries, that's normally in in BBQ sauce

I personally like mixing ranch into mashed potatoes for the flavoring and thickening. 

Oh, and you forgot dipping pizza crust in garlic butter...

On 5/26/2019 at 5:47 PM, MadCast: Usefully Useless said:

I like a tiny bit or sour cream on a baked potato and home made burritos but it grosses me out in large amounts. . Avocados in any amount will make me vomit

Do you consider avocados a condiment? 

I honestly prefer BBQ sauce, I can put that on everything.

But honestly, for those of you who don't work in the restaurant industry and don't see how some of your favorite sauces are made, you'd be surprised how a majority of them are made of sour cream or mayo or some combination of the two....it's actually pretty disgusting.

Just now, MadCast: Craiden said:

I honestly prefer BBQ sauce, I can put that on everything.

But honestly, for those of you who don't work in the restaurant industry and don't see how some of your favorite sauces are made, you'd be surprised how a majority of them are made of sour cream or mayo or some combination of the two....it's actually pretty disgusting. 

Sometimes your favourite sauce contains the most evil of all condiments, ketchup.