MadCast: Dez

Mordekaiser rework

Thoughts on the re-work? I'm very interested to see how this goes. He can solo lane pretty easily now and his ult seems awesome. 7 seconds is pretty broken.

I wonder how tank morde support with zhonyas would look. You could pull in the ADC or Support right when your JG is ganking to completely turn it into a 2v1. If you take a few ADC, then the remaining people have a much easier fight for 7 seconds and you can Zhonyas to avoid most of the dmg from the 1v1 anyway.

---

I think he sees a lot of bans in pro play personally.

2 hours ago, MadCast: Craiden said:

Dude that looks broken as fuck...

Nah, he's just going to get kited to hell and back by mobility champions. 

The biggest issue I have with him is his ultimate. That shit is busted, being able to turn fights and objectives by ulting out the enemy jungler and making it free for your team. He seems like a champion that no matter how bad he does, he's always going to have a purpose. (Looking at you Sion.)

That ultimate seems REALLY broken. I know its intended use is to single someone out to kill them... but it will be easily abused to remove any single immediate threat in any circumstance... like doublestuforeo said contesting a jg objective such as dragon or baron... boop... the enemy jg is gone and cant smite.

10 hours ago, MadCast: Wazap said:

I wonder if Shen would be able to ult either champion during Mordekaise'r ult, making a 2v1 in both scenarios. 

I don't think so. It seems to remove both from the game making them untargetable. 

On 5/28/2019 at 9:36 PM, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

Nah, he's just going to get kited to hell and back by mobility champions.

Exactly. His basic playstyle hasn't changed much, and might have a slightly lower skill floor because of the new E. However, I foresee Mordekaiser mains climbing elo quickly once he's not banned out of every game. Those of us who can deal with kiting & have macro play with old Morde will have an easier time dueling at 6 thanks to his kit not being f***ing ADC-centric.

Awards