uT Nitrogen

Intro uT Nitrogen

Hello Madcast,

I am uT Nitrogen. I am from Buffalo, New York and currently residing in Cleveland Ohio for school. Some games that I play are Rocket League (Forever Diamond), League of Legends (aram only), Path of Exile, and whatever else is fun. I have been pretty active the last couple of months on Madcast participating in the RL Mafia events and the Path of Exile leagues. I don't really have any friends and this seems like a great community to be a part of. If anyone wants to get to know me I am usually hanging out the the  PoE channel or with the rocket league guys, you can also add me on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122220644/

Edit: This is my application for a full membership

Edited by uT Nitrogen

7 hours ago, uT Nitrogen said:

Edit: This is my application for a full membership

You are now a candidate for Full Membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag, as in [C] uT Nitrogen. Additionally, you now have access to #candidates-chat. Please find a Candidate Coordinator on Discord (myself, @MadCast: Aeryx, or @MadCast: Mike) for a full introduction and initial question and answer session. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a Full Member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast name tag, in your case, MadCast: uT Nitrogen. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

• Be regularly active on the forums! Try to check it at least a few times per week and participate in topics that interest you. Share anything you find interesting, because odds are someone else will too! Forum activity is an important component of successful candidacies.
  • Join our Discord Server! Even if you don’t or can’t use voice chat, you’re welcome to listen in. Playing games with members on our server is a good way for them to get to know you on a personal level.
  • Attend events hosted by MadCast that have many people in one place that you can meet and leave a good impression on.
  • Use the same username on the forums and Discord, as well as in-game, when possible. If you aren’t able to do this, make sure that the members you play with know who you are. They can’t leave comments on your thread if they don’t know which one is yours!
  • If you have any issues you can contact one of our current admins. Feel free to post general questions regarding the candidacy process and community in the Discord #candidate-chat channel. Full Members will be able to satisfy most of your curiosities about the basics of being a part of MadCast.

If you have questions regarding your candidacy or the process to become a Full Member, please attempt to contact current Full Members via #candidate-chat in Discord first. If your concern has to do with conduct or issues with another player, feel free to reach out to an admin. 

Last but not least, the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on 
can be found here.

Fuck yea dude, bout time you got in here.  Also, how you gonna say you got no friends when DJ be taking care of your gear every league?! Least give that man some cookies or something!

1 hour ago, MadCast: Craiden said:

Fuck yea dude, bout time you got in here.  Also, how you gonna say you got no friends when DJ be taking care of your gear every league?! Least give that man some cookies or something!

"Also, how you gonna say you got no friends when DJ be taking care of your gear every league?! Least give that man some cookies or something!"

Someone told me to be funny about the intro thread, but i guess the sarcasm didn't land.