This week I want to work on something that I've been working on personally and think its worth going over in League of Learning again.  We will be covering "attitude" as well as "better decision making" in game.  These topics go hand in hand.  If you go into a game with a good attitude and you understand that people will make mistakes, that overcoming these mistakes and turning things around is what makes this game so rewarding to play, that naturally leads to better decisions.  This goes the other way as well.  If you get in the habit of making decisions that are right for the situation it will lead to a better more relaxed attitude throughout your games.  The point of covering these topics is not to remove irritation from the game but to learn how to deal with it and to keep a level head when you approach any situation and make an informed decision as to what should be done.  With that being said I'll see you on the rift.