MadCast: Munsa

Minion Masters Introductory Night 9/9

I am announcing a Minion Masters Intro Night on 9/9, to immediately follow the Townhall.  

Minion Masters is, at it's core, a PC/Console evolution of Clash Royale with the polish that better hardware provides.  It offers 1v1, 2v2, and 2v2 premade matches, which last about 3-5 minutes.  It also has a guild functionality, and a certain number of matches per a 3 day time period count toward reward for every member of the guild.  It is free to play and available on Steam.  The developer's website can be found here.

If you are interested in attending, please make sure to have the game installed and play through the introduction.  The intro takes about 20-30 minutes, and is quite streamlined.  The event itself will consist of a brief discussion of community-evolved terms, a basic outline of strategy, and some initial games played at a slower pace, easily viewable with in-game spectator functionality.  After that, we will devolve into inhouse 2v2's, 1v1's, pubstomping, and if attendance is high enough an impromptu tournament.  I plan on the event being a solid 1.5-2 hours

Any questions about the event or Minion Masters itself can be directed to me either in this thread or on Discord.  Feel free to simply show up, but indicating your intent to attend here will be a great boon in making the event run smoother and get to the fun quicker.

Thank you all, and looking forward to introducing some new people to this fun little game.

There's plenty of game for all.

Also, there's no better time to get into the game as a new update has just dropped.  Even if you aren't interested in dropping dollars on the Fortnite-like Battle Pass, the new update gives you the maximum amount of time to work your way up the free rewards if the game ends up being for you.

I plan on being there.  I would be more than happy to help anyone get started.  If I'm online just send me a message or hop in a channel!

Also is a great time to jump in because the new DLC "Might of the Slither Lords" is free on Steam till Monday.

Here are codes for various things for the in game shop (Redeem codes tab): (I can't vouch that they all still work but they did for me when I tried) It take about 20-30 minutes of play time to unlock the shop.

W3Q-Y8K-967 // QNQ-ZPM-CEG // FMA-PLJ-GM5 // 7XC-T9H-CF3 // KK1-YSK // TEKOI9

You can also get the "Voidborne Onslaught" DLC here: https://betadwarf.com/9years/

In the discord server there is a #minion-masters-codes channels that has several others as well.

Edited by MadCast: Wrestlar