MadCast: Craiden

Path of Exile Open Door

With the announcement of the new Path of Exile: Blight league, I am holding another OPEN DOOR in preparation for the new league just like I did last league.  This is for new and returning players who would like to give this new league a go, and have questions, comments, concerns, or simply wanna try out the game in the standard league a bit and get some advice before the new league starts.   This is also a great time for myself and @MadCast: A1C_Ju to help everyone with getting things set up, like downloading the game (either standalone client or steam version, both are free), configuring loot filters, planning builds with Path of Building, and other various things.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please drop by Saturday August 24th or Sunday August 25th between 9pm - 11pm est.  I will be around both nights, and other knowledgeable people from our Path of Exile community may be as well.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Also, I had mentioned to a few people that I might run a for fun private league for a 10 period prior to league start.  However, do to work and time constraints, I can't make this happen.  For that, I apologize, however, anyone who needs to do some build testing, can still do so in standard or Legion leagues, and I have characters in both that can run around with you when I have time.

With that being said, I look forward to seeing everyone on either Saturday August 24th or Sunday August 25th between 9pm - 11pm est.

Edited by MadCast: Craiden

Awards

If anyone would like to try out builds and stuff before this new patch goes live, I have around 200 ex sitting in my inventory from this previous league and I'd be more than happy to fund your gear.

I don't play standard so I really don't have a use for the leftover currency after each league. 

If you have any questions, Craiden and I could answer most of them and direct you to the correct resources if we're unable to answer your questions. 

Come check us out this weekend!

Update: Starting a new job tomorrow, so I'll be working 12pm - end of dinner rush, so with that in mind, @MadCast: A1C_Juis going to run the event tomorrow night while I get the rest of my week sorted out tomorrow, hoping to still run sunday night work permitting.

Awards