You just asked for an ass whoopin' and I can't save you

My bad, my bad, after Scooba explained I realized I didn't have a question mark at the end.

Fixed....and now I RUN!

Legally purchasing it does sound like a good idea, yes, if one was prepared to pay the considerable cost. I can't imagine you were referring to anything else...

Or possibly borrowing a friends copy with a compensation for the time needed to install?

But that would be illegal, and we don't support any sort of illegal behavior here... right?

Ah, going to have to let few of my college buddies know that then. Also, no, we do not support illegal behaviour in MadCast.

Ah, going to have to let few of my college buddies know that then. Also, no, we do not support illegal behaviour in MadCast.

Hrm, actually... I don't know if I'm correct that that's illegal in Canada... I know it is here, though.

Hrm, actually... I don't know if I'm correct that that's illegal in Canada... I know it is here, though.

Better to be safe than sorry though we do shove more things into the grey area to make life easier than most.

It is illegal, however they don't crack down on it until you make money off other people's work. If you download torrents, the RCMP will not hunt you down. If you're copying movies and selling them however, you can bet you're going to have the police knocking on your door.

so someone who has photoshop makes one?

Edit: I got bored... it's 3am; hopefully it works :P

post-174-137554370638_thumb.jpg

Edited by KirbyGod
I have a version...