luda

Music: Post the song you can't stop listening to v.musicsnobsbattleroyal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLjrMtjy0TU&

Goodness, I cannot wait for the upcoming Lupe Fiasco album, Lasers. Sadly, I don't think this song will be on his album if you read the description in the Youtube link. "Beaming" is another great Lupe song that will be on the next album if you're so inclined to find that song. Great official video too.

Now post / link songs you're currently listening to. I'm curious to know what others listen to :smile:

Awards

Nice! I like it. Kinda sounds like it could fit into an Apple commercial if that makes any sense. Upbeat and catchy.

Awards

This one's been the most prevalent of all the songs I can't stop listening to.... This and some Folk Metal you wouldn't want to hear :P

I love Frightened Rabbit, and even though this is one of their cheesier songs it gets stuck in my head like crazy. The video is kind of lame though. I've been on a Shins binge for the last three or four months too.

Good song, had to look up the band's wiki page to discover where that accent was from. :smile: Loving the diversity so far :bowdown: Expanding my music horizons. Hope to see more contributions to the thread in the morning.

Awards

Goodness, I cannot wait for the upcoming Lupe Fiasco album, Lasers. Sadly, I don't think this song will be on his album if you read the description in the Youtube link. "Beaming" is another great Lupe song that will be on the next album if you're so inclined to find that song. Great official video too.

Now post / link songs you're currently listening to. I'm curious to know what others listen to :smile:

Wow, another Lupe fan!

Ive been listening to Lupe for years another new song kinda new is Shining Down which is very good

Wow, another Lupe fan!

Ive been listening to Lupe for years another new song kinda new is Shining Down which is very good

highfive.gif I agree Shining Down is another great Lupe song. I should probably change my handle to lupe since I don't really like any of luda's music.

Awards

highfive.gif I agree Shining Down is another great Lupe song. I should probably change my handle to lupe since I don't really like any of luda's music.

You should really check out some of his freestyles, he's one of the few true lyricists and he is regarded as the greatest rapper/lyricist of all time. But since he is not widely known, you wont see the accreditation in the mainstream world. It's sad him saying that L.A.S.E.R.S. is going to be his last album, I hope he's lying but knowing Lupe, this really will be his last:wtcjerkit:

I am not a huge fan of prince, but i love this song for some reason.

Cool video, but love the song too. My favorite band right now.

You should really check out some of his freestyles, he's one of the few true lyricists and he is regarded as the greatest rapper/lyricist of all time. But since he is not widely known, you wont see the accreditation in the mainstream world. It's sad him saying that L.A.S.E.R.S. is going to be his last album, I hope he's lying but knowing Lupe, this really will be his last:wtcjerkit:
Fiasco announced at a Chicago concert late in 2008 that his next and most likely final album will be a three disc album and that the first disc "Everywhere" would come out in June 2009. The trio was going to be named LupE.N.D.[27] On January 30, 2009, Lupe Fiasco originally announced that LupE.N.D. will be postponed indefinitely. Instead, he would release three albums; The Great American Rap Album in June 2009, two following albums in December 2009 and June 2010, with LupE.N.D. following afterward.[28] However, it was announced by Fiasco that his next album would instead be titled, "We Are Lasers"; yet later his official rep announced and confirmed that it would instead be titled simply "Lupe Fiasco's Lasers".[29]
He's changed his mind so many times on this issue, I'm sure he won't be done for a long time.

Awards

Big Lupe Fan here. Hip Hop Saved My Life is one of my favorite songs.

He's changed his mind so many times on this issue, I'm sure he won't be done for a long time.

I dont totally trust wikipedia, LupE.N.D. was going to be the title for a long title, I never heard anything about this 3 album crap. I call bullshit on that, I remember hearing about the Great American Rap Album. And then after that he changed the name to LupE.N.D. this is most recent was L.A.S.E.R.S. then the final two. I dont know where that wikipedia thing was pulled from and who put it in there, but thats all complete bullshit. If you go to his website and sign up you'll read the true shiz. Lasers actually stood for something thats why it used to be spelled out the other way

Big Lupe Fan here. Hip Hop Saved My Life is one of my favorite songs.

Thats an amazing song, its actually about Slim Thug and his life going from drug dealer to rap Superstar. Video is beautiful, I saw my hometown