luda

Music: Post the song you can't stop listening to v.musicsnobsbattleroyal

Proof that the saxophone can still be awesome in new music

YAY saxophone!!! Do you play? This reminds me of some stuff I made with some friends a few years ago.

I was at a Terry Bozzio drum clinic once and we were instructed not to make direct eye contact with Terry. It was...odd. He is quite a unique drummer though, and his set is certainly one of a kind. Note that when he plays his right foot, there is from time to time a pedal a few feet away triggering an alternate bass drum. His set literally takes four guys hours to set up, just watch the linked vid at the bottom under the one Oliver posted.

YAY saxophone!!! Do you play? This reminds me of some stuff I made with some friends a few years ago.

I was at a Terry Bozzio drum clinic once and we were instructed not to make direct eye contact with Terry. It was...odd. He is quite a unique drummer though, and his set is certainly one of a kind. Note that when he plays his right foot, there is from time to time a pedal a few feet away triggering an alternate bass drum. His set literally takes four guys hours to set up, just watch the linked vid at the bottom under the one Oliver posted.

Ive always wanted to go to one of his clinics, I used to play the drums so Ive been fascinated by him for awhile. Theres this kid drummer too but I forgot his name hes simpy amazing too.

Ive always wanted to go to one of his clinics, I used to play the drums so Ive been fascinated by him for awhile. Theres this kid drummer too but I forgot his name hes simpy amazing too.

You're probably referring to Tony Royster?

Pretty big party tho. Not afraid takes me back to the time he did songs like Lose Yourself or Mosh... Those were the days!

As for my contribution today:

If anyone wants a general translation of the German bits of the song. I can provide a working translation. Personally I like the lyrics but the tune and the chorus which is obviously in English are the main upside for this thing.

lil wayne is overrated. he has a couple good songs and the rest of his stuff doesnt make any sense, he just pumps it out to keep selling records to teenage girls like my little sister and her friends who all bought front row tickets ;/

lil wayne is overrated. he has a couple good songs and the rest of his stuff doesnt make any sense, he just pumps it out to keep selling records to teenage girls like my little sister and her friends who all bought front row tickets ;/

Hah, I agree. I just really liked the beat and some of the lyrics of that song.

Awards

I hate his new cd, and I only like a couple of his songs, I didnt even really like his part in this song. The beat was good and drakes part was good, and I liked a handful of his bars. Ive never been a fan of lil wayne, in fact my favorite song by him is Prom Queen, which is the only song I have by him on my iPod other than Drop the World and the only reason I have Drop the World is cause of Em's part haha