luda

Music: Post the song you can't stop listening to v.musicsnobsbattleroyal

3 hours ago, MadCast: Scooba said:

They are such a weirdo bunch of goobers but Conors voice is undeniably unique and defined.  I've enjoyed listening to him develop his range through their album progression.

They have become my favorite karaoke cover with Number 13 and Particles 

Just recently came across Oliver Tree.

Amazing music video and I can't stop listening to Alien Boy.

So I've always been a big fan of Eminem, ever since my oldest sister barged into my room when I was like 5 and tossed a cassette my way, telling me it had everything I'd ever need to know about music. It had a lot of Eminem, Molotov and The Offspring, and I eventually grew into the more teen angsty songs, and then out of them. 

BUT I also really like Skylar Grey's voice, so I definitely listen to this song at least once a day.

This thread is still around? My longest thread of all time. May be the only reason newcomers have seen my AV, ha. Guess I'll post a recent enjoyable song, 

Awards

Ben Platt just released his new album, Sing to Me Instead. 

The whole album is phenomenal- so full of emotion; and the music videos are wonderful. It was challenging to pick just one song to link here.

If you loved him in the musical Dear Evan Hansen or in the Pitch Perfect movies (or even if you haven't heard of him), you should give the album a try. 

Not gonna lie, some of the songs made me cry. I'm a total sap.

I Prevail just released their new album, TRAUMA. It's all very raw and I'm stuck on it because the lead singer is being very open with his depression. The video they made for my current favorite song is painfully accurate. (I know the thumbnail looks weird but it's not a trippy or gross video).

Edited by MadCast: Kitty Stark
Formatting