luda

Music: Post the song you can't stop listening to v.musicsnobsbattleroyal

Been doing a research paper for the last two days and I realized that I need one very awesome, chill song on repeat to really get into good essay writing. I love this dude's voice, and have been listening to this song for a total of like 8 hours now and I'm not even close to fed up with it. 

Honestly the original song is such a fucking bop, but remixed it just does it for me.

Also been listening to a lot of Elton John lately. Benny and The Jets + I'm Still Standing are some of my absolute favorite songs in existence.

2 hours ago, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

Also been listening to a lot of Elton John lately. Benny and The Jets + I'm Still Standing are some of my absolute favorite songs in existence.

Have you heard Home Again by him?

Miley Cyrus, while having some questionable music at times, is an artist I definitely respect. Her newest song is definitely one of my favorites right now.

Double posting, but pretty much anything by Jon Bellion.

EDITED: The acoustic is much better than the original. 

Edited by MadCast: doublestufforeo

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I literally stumbled on the first one last night, the other two are new and I've been listening to them constantly since they came out as I'm a huge fan of their's.

Awards