luda

Music: Post the song you can't stop listening to v.musicsnobsbattleroyal

Man, I hardly remember the name SimonDark. Either he left awhile ago or my memory sucks.

I played with him one night on the tf2 server, he seemed like a very "dark" dude made me depressed

Man I dont have a favorite I luv every song, rap, and freestyle by Lupe. I have a freestyle on my iPhone thats just Lupe shouting out to everyone in Chi that has supported him in someway and he only raps for like 20secs

Last one is about Slim THugs life

I am an enigma wrapped in a riddle. I am always interested to hear why people think certain things. Can you elaborate as to why you thought I would not like Lupe?

Id never think you would like anytype of rap/hiphop

NPR atw haha

I think this is the whole version, listening currently to assure it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bkHLkmSQ14&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMOtI3dPlw&NR=1

Edit: the song actually had to be divided up because they couldn't fit it in one video post. Also, if you enjoy Meshuggah, a funny thing about this song, they simply can't play it live, because they hit record and did this kinda free style, on the drums, and simply are unsure what some parts are. it took about 6 months, and none of the music was written down.

Edited by MadCast: PoolofInk

Awards