MadCast: Epic

Game of Thrones....

im big into GoT, i'll probably avoid this thread when the new season starts as im a binge watcher and i wont bother until at least 6 episodes are out.

my favorite scene is when Daenerys is buying the unsullied and she revealed that valyrian was her native tongue, the look on the slave masters face, PRICELESS, Dracarys!..... que flames

Awards

Got introduced to it and bought the blurays for S1 and S2, will later get the following when I get the chance.

Crazy story so far and all the characters are fantastically well written.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the Wildcards series that George R Martin created/edits. Similar to GoT in death count, but with superheroes/villains.

Sounds interesting. How many books out for that?

Sounds interesting. How many books out for that?

There are a lot of books... the timeline starts back at the end of World War II, I believe, and ends up in present day.  It's sort of like Watchmen, with an alternate reality that includes events that have actually happened, with the events still happening for the most part, only with super heroes involved.  

George R Martin created the series, but has a host of authors writing for it, and maintains his position as editor to ensure continuity.

There are some other sci-fi elements that come into play as well, but it's primarily about Aces, (superheroes/supervillains) and Jokers (the mutation or power expressed itself in a less than desirable way).