MadCast Maday

MadCast Merchandise Now Available

We are happy to officially announce that our first waves of MadCast Merchandise is now ready to order. Various products include: T-Shirt, Hoodies, Mousepads, bags, Mugs, Laptop Accessories, keychains, bumper stickers, and more.

This is what our store has to offer currently. There are plans in the works to setup additional products in the coming week. Any update of products will be posted in this thread.

Without further ado, you simply need to click this link to check out the store: http://swag.madcastgaming.com

There is no minimum orders, so you can order one shirt and they will make the one shirt and ship it out to you. For those who were waiting and wanting some MadCast swag here it is and go forth and order your goodies.

This is what our store has to offer currently. There are plans in the works to setup additional products in the coming week. Any update of products will be posted in this thread.

I hope hats are in the plans, I need a new hat. =) Fitted preferably... lol

Awards

Bought one of the Basic American Apparel shirts. I'll post pics in the next week or two when it arrives.

You should probably throw in some MadCash for purchasing something as an extra incentive because those prices are ridiculous.

Awards

Okay 50$ to show off my gaming community every other week in winter... sign me up! Named MadCast dark hoodie!

A bit steep, even at 20% discount, but worth it.