MadCast Maday

MadCast Merchandise Now Available

If you guys had a lanyards I would totally buy one of them. I've been looking for a new one for my keys :/

Might I suggest changing your store to Cafe Press? I think the quality of their stuff is better and has a HUGE base of products you can put the design on, prices are better as well I believe

Oh dang! I didn't realize the MC merchandise exist at all. (Wouldn't it be more convenient to have a quick link from the homepage so everyone could see it? Instead of it just being in the forum... Just an idea :smile:)

Awards

how do i get this stuff?  i went to the site to order and all i see is 'Add to wishlist'.   

Awards

oh wait...you know...i had to click on the item to see the full form.  duh...hehe.  sry.  yeah, i see everything now.  gonna get me some swag and reprazent.

Awards

You should probably throw in some MadCash for purchasing something as an extra incentive because those prices are ridiculous.

This was posted quite a while ago, but I have to agree....Prices are outrageous....19.15 for a coffee mug?....Sorry, I would really like to get something, but not until and unless the prices come down to a reasonable level....

Hardro

Chaos Reigns Supreme!

Awards

This was posted quite a while ago, but I have to agree....Prices are outrageous....19.15 for a coffee mug?....Sorry, I would really like to get something, but not until and unless the prices come down to a reasonable level....

Hardro

Chaos Reigns Supreme!

Nobody expects anyone to purchase anything. This is not done to make money. These things are available at the request of FMs.

I understand that....There are LOTS of things I want, in this world, that I can't get because of cost....But t-shirts and coffee mugs should not have this kind of pricing on it....That's all I was saying....

Awards

This is a three year old finished project, so no, it isn't actively being worked on. Quite frankly, every time we have attempted to create merchandise, we have been hamstrung by lack of upfront financial commitment. This is why we use the site we use.