Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Julian5

Reaperess Class to be Released September 12th (with 4th continent)

Unfortunately, all I know about the Reaperess is that she branches off the Shaman, uses a scythe, and slices bitches up. I don't know if she's physical attack, magical attack, or a hybrid of both.

I'll know more after playing on the test server later on today. :]

Edited by MadCast: Julian5

Played the Reaperess last night.

Shes 100% physical. She loses almost all of the basic Shaman skills (with the exception of Spin Staff, maybe one more but I don't think so), so don't get attached to them. She has bleed effects on fucking EVERYYYTHINGGGGGGG. She even has a passive that has a decent chance to inflict high bleed damage on any hit. Many of her abilities also give her crit chance. The crit chance and usually duration as well increase with ability level. As an example, at level 50 The Reaping gave about 34% crit chance for about 22 seconds. On a 25 second cooldown. With more ranks, it would be a permanent boost of massive crit chance as long as you kept using it (bring your skill stones!). She also has a couple of moves on really low cds that reduce the enemy's physical resistance (always a plus).

She's a melee dps. Most of her moves damage things a fair ways in front of her, but she has some wide AoE moves as well. She doesn't really have any instant dashes like some other classes have, but she has a quick foward run as well a far hop back. The Reaping also reaching really fucking far if it doesn't hit things, but it has a charge up time too.