MadCast Tort

Member to Member Award Nominations

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: Namflow for a fellowship award. Went above and beyond in helping run an entire LoL team, helped me learn new things, (which is indicative to the title of the event,) but also had a 1 on 1 with me afterwards about a few key points towards the happenings of that night. (e.g. how to word things, how to be heard, and just in general how to be a better person.) 

Definitely went above and beyond for a MadCaster. 11/10.

Awards

7 hours ago, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: Namflow for a fellowship award. Went above and beyond in helping run an entire LoL team, helped me learn new things, (which is indicative to the title of the event,) but also had a 1 on 1 with me afterwards about a few key points towards the happenings of that night. (e.g. how to word things, how to be heard, and just in general how to be a better person.) 

Definitely went above and beyond for a MadCaster. 11/10.

@MadCast: Namflow has been given the Sensei award for his teaching efforts. 

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: RedJustice for some type of award ( I don't know which or if she has it already). I previously spoke with her about helping me with my resume and found her in Discord last night. She asked me to send it to her on google docs, which she guided me through. I thought I was dropping it off , she'd check it out in a few days, get back to me in a week , etc...  Red literally stopped whatever she was doing and decided to walk me through, step by step, until we had completely renovated my entire resume. The whole process took around 30-40 minutes or more and I was shocked (but happy!) that she took that much time and attention to work with me on something that was neither beneficial nor enjoyable to her!

Red deserves the shout-out if nothing else is applicable.

Again, thank you so much! You are awesome!

Edited by MadCast: Usefully Useless

Awards

18 hours ago, MadCast: Usefully Useless said:

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: RedJustice for some type of award ( I don't know which or if she has it already). I previously spoke with her about helping me with my resume and found her in Discord last night. She asked me to send it to her on google docs, which she guided me through. I thought I was dropping it off , she'd check it out in a few days, get back to me in a week , etc...  Red literally stopped whatever she was doing and decided to walk me through, step by step, until we had completely renovated my entire resume. The whole process took around 30-40 minutes or more and I was shocked (but happy!) that she took that much time and attention to work with me on something that was neither beneficial nor enjoyable to her!

I had a similar experience and agree that she deserves a bigger thank-you.
@MadCast: RedJustice has been awarded the Fellowship Bronze Oakleaf. She already has the Silver Oakleaf (?), Help Desk, and Sensei awards.

On 3/13/2019 at 3:00 PM, MadCast: Usefully Useless said:

On 3/14/2019 at 9:38 AM, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I had a similar experience and agree that she deserves a bigger thank-you.
@MadCast: RedJustice has been awarded the Fellowship Bronze Oakleaf. She already has the Silver Oakleaf (?), Help Desk, and Sensei awards.

If you two (or anyone else) is wondering why there seems to be no award encompasing the outreach and support that Red provides to our community: She already has the highest honor we can award her. The Legendary Hero award.

Otherwise we'd be setting the bar too high to keep up to her and all the awards she'd be getting.