MadCast Tort

Member to Member Award Nominations

On 8/30/2019 at 11:23 PM, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

Too sick at the moment to look for what award, if another gets back in time before I peruse I'd like to nominate @MadCast: Support Welfare for cleaning up that More Games forum. It makes me so happy to see. (Also big props to anyone who was behind the scenes on that as well.)

On 8/31/2019 at 5:49 PM, MadCast: VoShay said:

I would like to piggyback this to specify that I think Support is deserving of the Jack of All Trades badge for his consistent openness to both necessary and voluntary actions (no matter the box they belong in) to make MadCast a better place for people, even if it only benefited one person.

@MadCast: doublestufforeo and @MadCast: VoShay Thank you both for the kind nomination.

I would like to nominate @MadCast: RacerDelux for something along the lines of a member to member kindness award. He's been a great friend in a troubling time, and I really appreciate him for it. 

On 9/2/2019 at 1:09 AM, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: Kitty Stark for some sort of humanitarian award. Just an outstanding person, helping me get through an extremely rough time in my life. 

On 9/2/2019 at 8:44 AM, MadCast: Support Welfare said:

I do believe the "Fellowship" awards would be fitting for this, to which she has gained the bronze as well as the silver already but I fully agree with you DSO, she is a very good friend.

You're both very kind, thank you for the gratitude. That's enough of an award for me. :hug:

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Craiden (for the fellowship award?) , He is always friendly and a good chat. He also encouraged me to rejoin MC and checked up on me a lot to make sure i felt at home. I also think its great when you message him, he is supportive and gives great advice. He also goes out of his way to help others.

@MadCast: Nimli your nomination for the Fellowship Award for @MadCast: Craiden has been awarded.  < that sounds weird to say out loud.  lol.  Congrats Craiden!  And thank you Nimli for taking the time to nominate a fellow member.